Friday, May 8, 2009

I'M BAAAAAAAAAAAAACK

After about a three-month absence, "Jay-Cee yo" is back in commission!! Pardon my extended hiatus; this semester has been a real nut kicker!!

Nonetheless, I'm back and with a vengeance...muahahahahaha (*insert epic score here*)

Bringin' it back...this semester has been one for the record books. I took my first real road trip with my ride-or-dies (shoutout to marz, naturallynawlins' & javier!!), got crunk while at SROW (Southern Regional Orientation Workshop) with the orientation leaders (HOT SROW GRRRRRRRRR)in Oxford, MS, and, most importantly, became an uncle and godfather to Kayson Michael Foxall; I can't wait to buy him his first pair of dunks :-D!!

Oh yeah, what about the actual school part?? Pppbbbb...horse feet (what? Horse don't have feet!?! Yes, I know Watson)...who actually goes to school to learn? How antiquated is learning at a learning establishment?? But if you must must know, school went well...or so I think (I'll find out Wednesday when all final grades are posted)!

So what are the summer plans?? Well, I'll be working in NYC again with JPMorgan Chase. This summer should undoubtedly bring a plethora of experiences, as not only will I be working with individuals whom I've never met, I'll also be living in a Brooklyn apartment for the summer :-). BRING IT ON!

Well, my words are beginning to run short, so I'll expire here.

Until next time, I'll leave you with the profound words of former President George W. Bush...

""There's an old saying in Tennessee — I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee — that says, fool me once, shame on — shame on you. Fool me — you can't get fooled again."

2 comments:

Unknown said...

George Bush is a moron!!

SkeeWeeMC said...

HILARIOUS!!!!!!! Especially the Bush quote! I always love those...