So let me preface this with the following disclaimer: This post will have NOTHING to do with the doritos brand of snack chips.
Contrarily, it's about panty lines. That's right...panty lines that look like big, giant doritos. Now there's nothing wrong with wearing v-shaped drawls; actually I find them to be quite mesmerizing.
For example, I had an instructor last semester who once wore tight, low-rise jeans with dorito chip panties. For the entire class period I could hardly focus. I just wanted to take a big juicy bite out of that dorito chip a*s of hers.
So ladies should heed the moral of this story: there is nothing wrong with wearing panties that make the silhouette that resembles a dorito. After all, cooler ranch is my favorite flavor (not too fond of the original, though). That's it kids...don't forget to buckle up safety; its the law.
No comments:
Post a Comment