Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Forget hip-hop...Mariah saved my life...




The recession is starting to take its toll on my pocketbook, and guess who's come to save the day?

You got it...Mimi herself.

That's right, Mariah Carey has provided me with high-quality, free entertainment. You heard it right...free.

I don't know what happened in the midst of her self-proclaimed "emotional breakdown," but Mariah (whose record label has dubbed her as "The Voice"...fitting, I know), should know that her sh*tty live performances have summoned immense gratitude; No longer am I forced to give monetary donations to the movie theater (i.e. enjoying a nice, high-priced movie) -- I can now seek reprieve by simply catching Mariah on youtube.

Haha...on youtube...the place she b*tched about how she "best" not be found ("Touch My Body" allusion for all you head-scratchers). But I digress!

So what's the moral of this blog, children?

Yes, it is possible for us to save some pennies and seek low-cost entertainment in the midst of this economic crisis...

"Yes We Can" (Yeeaaahhh Obama -- had to throw that in there)...all you gotta do is "catch this flick on you tube" (another "Touch My Body" reference)...



Until then...if you see someone doing the single ladies dance in their car, point and judge them. Please.

That is all!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, Mariah is looking plus size now. Pleasantly plump, or should I say, non-pleasantly plump.