Wednesday, September 10, 2008

getting back to normal...

...whatever the h*ll normal is.

So school has resumed, and is it ever back in full swing.
Books to read...
Meetings to attend...
Teachers who sh*t their drawls...
It's all here.

Wait...teachers who sh*t their drawls, you ask?
Oui, oui monsieur/madame, that's correct. One of my professors is in a pending litigation that stems from his uncontrollable diarrhea.

And no, i'm not sh*tting you (yes, this pun was blatantly intended).

Notwithstanding professors who sh*t their drawls, this seems to be a promising semester.

Well, I may not be blogging as much as I'd like to now that I'm about to succumb to school work like a whore ready to succumb to a night of head-giving. Ok...perhaps that was too far. Regardless...keep it real and read a newspaper or something.


Quote plaguing my mind:

(From "South Park: Bigger, Longer and Uncut")
Stan: "Mr. Garrison, why are our mom's being all pissy and stuff?"
Mr. Garrison: "I don't know Stan, they're probably all on their periods or something. You know, I don't trust something that bleeds for four days and doesn't die."



- JC

1 comment: