Just kidding.
But her speech was pretty darn funny. She went straight for the Democrats' nuts with the brash comments, and although nothing in her speech was substantive, it made for pure comedy. I was literally laughing uncontrollably.
But geez, was this a national convention or a gathering of every United States nursing home resident??? I don't think there was anybody younger than 105 years old!
Although I must point out that there was this ONE big, burly black man the camera continued to pan to throughout the broadcast. And d*mn was he scary. He looked like the ice cream man that probably took kids in dark places to touch them inappropriately...you know...that weird man who stayed over yonder over the train tracks.
And John McCain...we don't need to drill in Alaska or tap into the reserves to end our foreign dependence on oil. Just die so we can use you as a source for fossil fuel. Thanks.
But am I the only one that noticed Sarah Palin looked like she was bout to sh*t her drawls (see below for the difference between drawls and underwear)when McCain reached out to give her a congratulatory hug?
And frankly, I don't blame her.
He's a rapist. I'm convinced. A first-class child molester.
Yeah, the Republican Party is pretty comical. But as it's been said prior, this is "No Country For Old Men," McCain.

Let's Barack 'N' Roll, kids!!
BARACK-OBAMA '08
1 comment:
lmao! u know they had to find a "token" black man in the sea of florida beach retirement residents just like they found that ONE family in jena who wanted those black boys out of jail. as for him being a rapist..yea he prolly has or will attempt to take them camping..ALL OF THEM
Post a Comment