Tuesday, September 2, 2008

hurricane...ugh...oh yea...GUSTAV

So...

Hurricane Gustav tore Baton Rouge a new one...
Well, almost.

He was about halfway through a new crack, but he didn't quite finish. In other words, I don't believe it was as bad as it could have been.

I guess you could say I'm kind of a pro at this whole Hurricane thing (thank the b*tch Rita). I mean, i'm no Michael Phelps or Tiger Woods of hurricane survival...but I guess you could say I'd be one of those 12-year old Chinese girls who came in third place @ the Olympics. That's about how good I am to this whole hurricane ordeal (I know, not the most PC comment but sue me).

Anywho, it's pretty bad in the Capital City but from the looks of things, it's nothing that can't be fixed in time. So let's praise white jesus in his holy, infinite, everlasting Caucasian name for that one.

But don't flush the toilet just yet...

"They" say (Yes, the most reliable source this side of Tel Aviv..."THEY") that there are two more hurricanes ready to wreck havoc on the states.

Well I'll be d*mned.

But then again, I'd be ready to tap that a*s too if I was hurricane; getting a name like Josephine.

I mean come on... there was Katrina (that's pretty sexy if you do ask me), then Gustav (a little serve-me-my-caviar-with-my-merlot-ish, but nonetheless, not too bad). But Josephine...that sounds like a 60 year old, Lincoln driving porch dweller. But I digress (and apologize in advance to anyone who's named Josephine)...let's just hope for the best.

Until next time...continue to eat the rainbow sprinkles and not the chocolate and make sure to save the extra napkins from McDonalds; put them in your glove compartment as you never know when you'll need em. PEACE!

- JC

1 comment:

Unknown said...

"So let's praise white jesus in his holy, infinite, everlasting Caucasian name for that one"

i think i just peed my pants laughing