Thank God.
D*mn that was boring. I mean I know he was a prisoner of war and all (and I concede it was an admirable act of patriotism), but I think I experienced more torture listening to that boring speech than he did while being held captive in Vietnam.
That speech was like purgatory! I cried to myself, " just give me the guillotine"; even that would have been reprieve from the torture! Give me Sarah Palin in her birthday suit! Ok...maybe that would have been a dream, not a nightmare ;-) haha
Nonetheless, I think I've made my point: the speech SUCKED.
Ya kno, I kept thinking the whole time...what if he just dropped dead like mid-sentence? Wouldn't that be somethin'??
Then -- as previously said in one of my earlier blogs -- he could REALLY serve his country: We could take his dead body, ship it to Louisiana and use it as a source for fossil fuel!
I mean, heck, I'm sure that would save somebody time at one of these gas stations in Baton Rouge (following Hurricane Gustav).
Alas, that didn't happen.
Yes -- while everyone was chanting "McCain! McCain! McCain!" I was chanting "Die! Die! Die!"
Just kidding... maybe.
Nevertheless, the Republicans still haven't said ANYTHING.
What do they plan to do to fix this dismal economy?
How will they help to end some of our dependence on foreign oil (since apparently McCain just won't do us all a favor and stop breathing)?
And lastly, how the heck will they get our troops back to American soil?
These questions -- along with many more -- are awaiting answers...
Until then, I'm sure McCain will try to figure out a way to end his personal dependence on Viagra.
OBAMA-BIDEN '08!!
2 comments:
McCain and his new lil' Ms. McCunt need to gtfo my country
I could barely understand anything he was saying because his "supporters" kept interrupting him with chants of "USA" while the crazies (I refuse to call them Obama supporters) ran a muck with signs doing the Nixon.
I turned it off after 15 minutes.
Post a Comment